Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine on a Budget

This year Trampas and I decided no mushy cards or gifts or anything for Valentines Day. We just got married in Nov., we both have birthdays in Dec and then Christmas.. we just would rather save our money since we are remodeling a house!! Okay so I couldn't help it, so I just got online and did a create & print card for him. I gave it to him yesterday afternoon when he had came by the office to see me. My clever husband then decides to mark out where it says husband on the front of the card and write wife then sign the inside and give it back to me!! I actually thought it was cute of him!! Then last night he took me to eat Little Joes Pizza in Farragut (which I have been craving for a week), so it was a very good 1st Valentines Day as Mrs. Rue!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

ha that boy is too much! that is like the card mimi sent JR and I. instead of granddaughter she marked it out and it said yall :) oh mims!

Tara said...

That was mighty clever of him!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is too cute!!!