Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby Rue

Meet Baby Rue! I went to the doctor yesterday for my first check up! I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant today! My official due date is Sept. 18, 08. The baby's heart rate was 40 BPM, which is perfect right now. The baby is about the size of a kidney bean right now. Everything looked good. They don't normally do ultrasound this early, but my cycles are never regular so it was really the only way to find out how far along I am. I was about 2 or 3 days off, so not bad. I will keep you updated thoughout. Enjoy the pics if you can see them clearly enough!


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

yay for baby rue :)

Anonymous said...

how exciting... i think i see two of them on there! hahahahaa

Summershea said...

Congrats! I am sure you are so excited. I wish you well and look forward to reading about the baby's updates. Can't wait for more pictures. Take care

Tara said...

That is so exciting!

Heather Robinette said...

Tabitha,
Thank you so much for the donation that you submitted on Colton's AHA webpage. Please send me your address so he can send you a thank you note!

Heather
hhrobinette@bellsouth.net

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I am so behind on checking blogs, so I am really late saying that! Anyways, I know that you are so excited! Keep us updated!!

The Clifton Family said...

Hi, Tabitha.... I am Brandi, and I am Trampus's cousin! I didn't even know you all were dating, muchless married and expecting! I am so excited for you both! Tell Trampus that I said Congratulations... and to fill us "family members" in on things this BIG from now on! I wish you all the best... and I am going to add your blog to mine if you don't care. You can get mine at www.krisbrandigarrettethan@blogspot.com.