Thursday, February 14, 2008

Make - a - Book Project

Roane County Schools and the Roane Area Reading Council sponsored the Make-a-Book Project for children in schools this year. My sister-in-law Lauren is 10 years old and she is a 4th grader at Midway Elementary. She submitted a book for this project and she WON FIRST PLACE at the county level from all of the books that were submitted!! Next her book will go to the state level to be judged. I am so proud of her! She, as well as her brother Colton, is an extremely intelligent kid! I love them very much!! This is Lauren and Colton in the picture with Trampas!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

good job lauren! wow your sis in law is 10 ha.. and JR thought his was young :)

Heather Robinette said...

I saw Lauren at the awards presentation during our literacy inservice on Monday! She did a great job! I know you are proud of her. Thanks again for Colt's JRFH donation!!!