Monday, January 21, 2008

We're Having a BABY!!!

That's right... I'm pregnant. Probably about 5 weeks. I go to the doctor on Jan. 31, so I will know more then! I am due in September! Wow I get to go thru the whole summer EXTREMELY PREGO!! WE are so excited, especially Gracie. And for some reason she is telling everyone that I am having 2 babies!! WHAT!? Wouldn't that be crazy! Well I just wanted to fill everyone in, please keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy! (Some of you know of my history and know that I am border line HIGH RISK)

9 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

Congrats Tabitha!!!!

Lindsey said...

2 babies! oh that would be so funny if she was right :) thanks for calling and sharing the news.. i am so happy for you 3!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!! i am so happy for you, and i am evern more happy that i can leave comments now!!!!! :)

Darby said...

Congratulations!!!

Tara said...

Wow, thats awesome! Congrats!!!

The Davis Family said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy for you all. I will keep you in my prayers!

Maranda said...

Well I am so excited!!! I know that Trampas has already made a wonderful daddy to Gracie so I can't wait to see what he does with a little bitty baby!!
Congratulations to a wonderful family!! Make sure and keep us up to date with pictures!
Love you all,
Aunt Randa

Nikki said...

Congratulations! Trust me I know what it is like to go the whole summer PREGO! I was due in Sept also, however, Sailor came almost a month early. Good luck!

Heather Robinette said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. You already have a beautiful family and a new addition will just add to the many happy years to come!!!