Monday, January 28, 2008

8 Things about Gracie

I've been tagged by Tara so here goes....



1. Gracie is my angel! She means the world to me. I look at her some days and I'm just in awe. I wonder sometimes how I got blessed with such a beautiful and smart little girl!

2. She has my attitude! She turns most everything into an argument. She always has to be right. She always has to have the last word. Sometimes she just amazes me at the things she says!

3. She is so excited about the new baby coming. She will be a little momma! She loves the babies at her daycare. She just wants to hold them and love on them. I can't wait to see her with her very own brother or sister.

4. Gracie is a good eater. That kid will eat just about anything in front of her EXCEPT sweets. She would take beans and taters over a cookie any day of the week. She orders salad at restaurants and will eat the whole thing. We were very blessed with her eating habits. Eating has never been a problem with her.

5. Gracie is finally a good sleeper. She usually tells us at about 8 or 8:30pm that she is ready for bed. She will sleep until about 7 or 7:30 the next morning.

6. Gracie is full of questions! I'm sure most 3 1/2 yr olds are, but she may be worse. I don't guess it is bad, she is just very curious. She wants to know everything that is going on around her. She's a little nosy at times!! It is cute though. Trampas gets up out of his chair and she wants to know where he is going, what he is doing and if he is coming back. It is too funny.

7. Gracie has the biggest imagination of anyone I know! She just comes up with stuff right off the top of her head. Sometimes its hard to tell if she is making it up or if she heard it somewhere. She tells us of phone conversations she has with people and she never really talks to them. It is cute. She is infatuated with one of our employees and thinks he is her boyfriend. She talks to him on her cell phone all the time and tells him to quit tickling her all the while he is clueless to it. It is funny!

8. Gracie is really a good kid. She is very spoiled and very rotten and she knows it, but none the less... a great kid.

I hope you enjoyed reading about Gracie!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

i did enjoy! thanks for sharing :)

Tara said...

She sounds like a little girl FULL of personality! So cute! Thanks so much for sharing.