Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Vacation 2007


Slingshot is sooooo fun!







I just wanted to share my vacation pictures with you all. We went to Panama City. It was my first time there and I loved it. As you can see it was absolutely beautiful! The weather was wonderful. I'm sure you all know Gracie in the pics and the other girl and boy are Lauren and Colton. They are my boyfriend's little brother and sister. The kids had such a wonderful time. The guy you probably don't recognize in the pics is Trampas - for those of you who haven't heard about him, he is the boyfriend! Such a wonderful guy. And as you can see above the kids talked us into the slingshot...OH MY what an adrenaline rush, but soooo much fun!!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

look how big gracie is!!!! tab she is precious. thanks for posting the pics.. you did a great job :)