Wednesday, June 20, 2007




Well this is him! This is Trampas! The love of my life! When Trampas and I started talking and dating, I decided to go into it whole-heartedly and not let what happened in the past affect how I went into new relationships! I have fallen in love with him! I never knew that I could possibly love anyone this much. It is an amazing feeling that I have never felt before. He loves me and he loves Gracie as well. She loves him the same. He is an amazing person and has a big heart! I just wanted to update you all on the love life and show you some pics. I never imagined when going thru my divorce that I would ever find someone to love this much (especially since I've only been divorced 7 months). But I have learned it doesn't matter how long you date someone, when you are in love, you are in love and you can't control how you feel and how your heart feels, it is just amazing!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww what a sweet couple. now you just need to teach him how to smile hahah :) just kidding!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Congrats girl! I am so happy for you!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

yea Tab!! I'm so happy to see you so happy!! you deserve it!

Summershea said...

I have just now had a chance to start looking through profiles and catching up with many lives. You have a beautiful daughter. I am very happy that you are doing so well now and finally found someone who makes you happy.

Summershea said...

Tabitha,

Thank you for the encouraging words I do feel that it has been a major accomplishment. I am just getting use to this new technology and had the chance to browse through your postings. It looks like you have found a special someone. I truly wish the best for you both.

Stay in touch,
Summershea
Summershea