Friday, May 18, 2007

Just Another Day

Well not a lot new going on, just staying busy with work, KID and boyfriend. I have decided to play on a church league softball team this summer. Our first game is Monday @ 9pm and our team hasn't even practiced the first time. It should be very interesting or very comical, I'm not sure which. It will be fun though. The exercise will be good for me. I have lost 60 lbs. since October and feel much better so now exercise will just push me to lose a little more. I had a pure romance party on Wednesday. It was tons of fun. Just lots of laughing and giggling. If you 've never been to one, you should really consider it. They are loads of fun!!! I can give you a phone number if interested!!! Well that is all I have new. Hope all is well with you guys!! Love ya!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am doing softball too! I am so excited and know it will be fun. Definitely not like the Rockwood team days though.. which i miss :(

Lindsey said...

ok we are getting close to a month here girl with no posts :) tell us about gracie's bday coming up or you new softball adventures! or at least tell me hahah :) :) :)