Tuesday, September 2, 2008

9/11.....

.....looks to be Ms. Emma's birthday! Unless of course I go in labor before obviously! I went for my 38 week check up this morning and they put me on the schedule for a c-section Thursday morning (9/11). Wow.. 9 days.. HOLY COW! We are still trying to finish up our house so that we can move this weekend! Geez.. no pressure! HA Please just pray for our patience and our nerves!! I go back to the dr. next Tues. for one last check up and then meet Ms. Emma Thursday (if not before). Thanks in advance for all your continued prayers! Love!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

oh yea!!!

Lindsey said...

man it seems like yesterday that you texted me so say you were pregnant! I am SOO very excited and will be praying for yall on the 11th :)

Heather Robinette said...

How exciting!!! Keep us posted!!!

Maranda said...

I am so excited too!! I can't wait to meet Little (or should I say Big) Miss Emma. I will have my camera ready!! Love ya,
Aunt Daranda

Katie said...

My my, I be the countdown is ON! Good luck, I will be praying for you!

Katie said...

My my, I be the countdown is ON! Good luck, I will be praying for you!