Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's almost time for Emma!!

Sorry for such a long delay between posts! We have just been so busy preparing for the baby. We are trying to finish remodeling our house and get moved before Emma's arrival. We are down to the wire now!! I went to the doctor yesterday for another checkup and she weighs over 7 lbs. and has a head full of hair they say!! I could go anytime between now and the 18th, but I think it will probably be a scheduled C-section in about 2 weeks. I go back next Tuesday and will schedule it then! Of course I could go anytime so who knows! We are all getting so excited and can't wait to just hold her!! Please just keep us in your prayers that we get everything ready for her arrival and that she gets here healthy!!! I will let you know as soon as I find out anything new!!!
Also CONGRATULAIONS to the Isham's! I'm so happy for yall and love you very much!!


Love you guys!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

HOW EXCITING! It seems like yesterday that I received the text message telling me that another baby was on the way :) I am so excited for you guys and cant wait to see pictures of the newest Rue family! Love you lady and we will continue to pray for you and baby Emma :)

Anonymous said...

i need to come and see you before she comes!!! i called you all this weekend, i know you all are busy moving and 9 months prego and that!!! call me when you have a chance to meet up with me!!! cant wait for little rue!!!