Thursday, May 1, 2008

She has a name!!

Trampas and I, of course have been discussing names since we found out we were pregnant. All along we said if it was a boy his middle name would be Coy because that is T's middle name and if it is a girl her middle name would be Genevieve which was his grandmother's name. She was responsible for much of his raising so they were super close. So when we heard GIRL, we just had to be sure what we wanted to go with Genevieve... and we decided on Emma! So her name is officially Emma Genevieve Rue!!!

6 comments:

Maranda said...

I am so excited that it's official. You know that Emma is one of my absolute favorite girl names!!! I can't wait to meet Miss Emma Genevieve Rue

Heather Robinette said...

I love using family names as middle names!!! I also love the name Emma! I know she will be beautiful!!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

Aww...I love it!!!

Lindsey said...

emma is a great name and aunt lindsey cant wait to put it on EVERYTHING for that sweet little girl :)

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!

Amanda and Avary said...

Emma is such a cute name. I love it! Picking out a name is so hard.