Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gracie's new pool!

We bought Gracie a little blow up pool for her to play in this year. I blew it up and filled it up Sunday night to have it ready to go for Monday. So Monday afternoon we headed out to swim and man was the water cccccold! It didn't stop Gracie though, just me. I sat in my chair with my feet propped up on the side while she swam her heart out! Of course prego here with no tan whatsoever this year got a little red... okay a lot red... in places.. When I sprayed sunscreen on Gracie, it blew back on my legs and I forgot to wipe it off.. So yes I am a little splotchy (sp?) on my legs! Sorry no pics of that to share. Only pics of Gracie. And I know there are a lot to see, I just couldn't decide which ones to post.. so you get to see them all!! Enjoy!

0 comments: