Monday, April 16, 2007

Just a life update

Well lots of you are wanting updates on my life. I will start by telling you a little bit about the past several months. My divorce was final on Dec. 7, 2006, which was 1 week exactly before what would've been my 4th wedding anniversary. I knew for several months that my marriage was over no matter what I did to try and fix it. It just couldn't be fixed, especially since I was the only one trying. I never dreamed in a million years that I would end up a single mother, but I know that everything happens for a reason. I love Gracie more than anything in this world. She is my bright spot. It is very hard being a single mother, but I will manage like most women do. I wish more than anything that her dad and I could've worked things out, but he thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. And that is okay. I have accepted the things that he has done to us and I am able to move on. It was hard and still can be at times, just thinking and wondering what I did wrong, then realizing that I wasn't the one in the wrong. Some people just aren't meant to be together and I guess that was us! But I am ever so thankful that I got a beautiful little girl out of it. I have been seeing someone else for a while. Things are going pretty good with him, just taking it one day at a time. As for the other aspects of my life... I still live in Rockwood. I work for my parents' 2 companies, managing both. I am pretty content with where my life is right now. Nothing really to complain about (not that complaining does any good), but I still feel like something is missing.
I guess that is enough for now..... It is so great to hear from you all. I miss you guys like crazy!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are missing your friend Lindsey :) HAHAH totally kidding! Love ya too girl!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

Isn't it funny how life never turns out how we thought it would? I think it's so awesome that despite everything you still seem so positive!! You little girl is sooo adorable and you are so blessed to have her!