Wednesday, April 11, 2007

All New To Me

Well I'm not sure where to start. I am new at this. I have been checking out the blogs of some of my friends and some of people I've not talked to in several years. I think it is just awesome to be able to keep up with what is going on in the lives of friends that you may or may not get to talk to very often. For those of you who don't know, I got married in Dec. 2002, had a baby in June 2004 and unforunately got a divorce in Dec. 2006. My daughter is everything to me. Babies are so special. She is a case though. She comes up with something new everyday!! I never know what to expect...
I am going to try and update this daily, but there's not a lot going on right now. I will add more pics of Gracie later too. I would love to hear from everyone! Love Yall!


“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own happiness.” - Unknown

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love it Tab! Aunt Lindsey needs to see more pics of that sweet girl! SO glad you have jumped on the blog train :)

The Davis Family said...

Tabitha,
Gracie is precious...put more pictures of her up!!
~Missy

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhh! i am so glad that you have a blog now, these are so fun to look at everyday, its good to see you are doing well and Gracie is of course BEAUTIFUL! i'll be sure to add you to my friends link! love you!