Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!!!!


Today, Trampas and I have been married for 1 year!!! Can you believe it? And we have a two month old!!! Wow what a year! I really do think I am married to the most amazing man in the world. I'm sure we all think that, but I really do believe it!! He is most awesome. He is my best friend without a question! He has been my rock at the hardest of times! I love him more than I ever thought possible! I am just in awe! It's just so awesome how we complete eachother. The first year of marriage can be tough with all the adjustments and stuff, now imagine him having to put up with an emotional prego almost the entire first year. Man, what a trooper he is. He takes so much care of me! I am so thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing person!And he is the most amazing daddy ever!! You should see him with Emma! And with Gracie! Speaking of Gracie, some of you know and some of you don't, he is in the process of adopting her (please pray for us). He wants it to be for real with her! I am just so proud to have him as my husband and father to my girls!! Thanks babe for a most awesome first year of marriage and I am looking forward to many many more with you!!! I love you so much!!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

congrats guys! hope you had a good family weekend in Gatlinburg!!!

Maranda said...

Wow it's hard to believe how fast the year has gone and how much we have changed!!! I have been wondering how the adoption thing was going we have got to talk more! Happy Anniversary to the Rues- all 4 of you

Tara said...

Oh thats great! Happy Anniversary!