Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Shower 7/27/08

I had such an awesome baby shower yesterday! We got tons of stuff! What a blessing to have such wonderful family and friends! It will all be put to good use I'm sure and it is all appreciated more than you know! Thank you so much to all the women (mom, vicki, heather, donna & diana) who put this shower together. There was so much work put into it, not to mention the money spent. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I love you all!
I also want to thank Maranda for taking pictures for me!! I love ya!
Enjoy the pictures!





Photobucket

5 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

hey girl!!

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! You look beautiful in those pics!!! You are just glowing!!!! Sorry again I missed it!

Denira

Lindsey said...

aww you look so pretty Tab! so glad you got lots of nice goodies and I am so sad I couldnt be there! little emma's things will be in the mail soon I hope though :) Love you sister!

Amanda and Avary said...

Looks like you had a great shower. Sorry I couldn't make it. Avary was napping and didn't get up until 2:45. I have you a gift though and will send it by Maranda.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is a really cool slide show. It looks like you had a really great time. You've got a lot of presents, too. Feel free to swing by my blog if you need any help with the notes.

Tara said...

Wow! You racked up. It looks like you had a great time and gots lots of great new things for the new addition!