Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the doctor this morning for my 28 week check up and everything is still going well and right on track. I now have to start going every 2 weeks! It is flying by! When I was pregnant with Gracie it seemed like I was pregnant for like 3 years, but this time it is way faster!!
My step mother-in-law told me this morning that she had Colton when she was only 27 weeks pregnant! I knew he was a preemie but holy cow!! I nearly went into panic mode thinking about how unprepared we are right now if Emma decided to come super early. I told T we needed to get with it!! Please keep us in your prayers!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

so glad the doc appt went well! and i love the new header.. ashley is amazing :)

Amanda and Avary said...

I know about a baby coming super early. Avary was born at 30 weeks. Luckily I had started getting everything ready early. She was actually born on the day of my baby shower. I am praying for you.

Tara said...

Your blog looks great! So glad that everything is going well. I am sure that everything will go smoothly but your right, it is better to be prepared!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How exciting this time must be for you! Can't wait to see pictures of her when she gets here! I will be praying that the rest of your pregnancy and delivery goes quickly and smoothly!