Monday, April 14, 2008

Slacker!

I guess if anyone still checks my blog, you are tired of seeing my Nascar pictures. I know I am!! Well I don't have any new pics to post so I just thought I would give you an update! Sorry I've been a slacker at posting! I hope to get belly pics up soon. I was informed by my best friend Maranda that they needed to be posted! So that is next on the to do list. As for now, I will just type. I am 17 weeks and 4 days prego today. I feel great, I'm getting bigger by the week it seems and I'm getting impatient!! I want to know the sex of this child!!!!! I go back to the doctor for a check up tomorrow, but then I have to wait about 2 weeks and go back for the ultrasound. I know it's better to wait til closer to 20 weeks, but I also know that they can tell at like 15 1/2 weeks!! I found out Gracie was a girl at 16!! It is driving me crazy! Ok so I needed to vent a little. I'm sure I will survive another 2 weeks, but it would just be easier for everyone involved if they would just do the ultrasound tomorrow! Anyway I will do another update after my appt. tomorrow. As for married life, it is wonderful!! I never knew I could be this happy and this in love! As for Gracie, she is still rotten and such a handful! You never know what she is going to come up with next. It is hard to believe that in a little over 2 months, she will be 4!! I just can't hardly wrap my mind around it! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with her! They really do grow up so fast! All you new mommies, enjoy every second!! It won't be long til they are 4 and think they are 21! Well that is all the update I have for now! I will post some pics soon, I promise! Congratulations to all of you new mommies!!!!! All these new babies are just so precious and make me even more excited about our new one on the way!! Take Care!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog, and im glad you posted something new! i cant believe how old gracie is--WOW! cant wait to know about baby rue!love you...

Anonymous said...

i read your blog, and im glad you posted something new! i cant believe how old gracie is--WOW! cant wait to know about baby rue!love you...

Maranda said...

I must say that I have been patiently waiting for pictures and for a phone call. Hey by the way, when Brody dropped my phone down the toilet, I lost all my numbers, so you better call me soon!! I will be waiting to hear how the doctor goes too!!!!

Lindsey said...

yay! no more nascar! and i think i have been telling you i needed to see belly pictures for awhile too :) glad married life is so grand.. and be patient with the sex. i know it is hard but just be thankful that you are pregnant and the baby is healthy!!! i love you friend. and sorry for the picture i posted.. i dont have any recent ones of you and I hah! sad i know :(

Amanda and Avary said...

I am so glad that your pregnancy is going great. I found out at 16 weeks with Avary also. I was so scared that they were wrong though. Take care of yourself and that little baby growing inside of you. It will be here before you know it.